Latest Photos

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Santa Fe Photo/Drinking Excursion

A Marble Wildflower Wheat at the Santa Fe Tap Room on the Plaza

Recently I was joined by my wonderful camera comrades for a trip to Santa Fe via the train. The initial idea was to have a creative adventure made up of photographic playtime. The reality of the trip, which I foresaw coming, was simply a very long drinking game spanning from 8am until 8pm that night. It is also important to state, however, that it was awesome. Needless to say, I didn't get too many photos :/
A Marble Beer Flight at the Santa Fe Tap Room on the Plaza

The most awesome dog to ever wear an aviator jacket

My love on the train to Santa Fe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management