Latest Photos

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Evangelion Pinky:St


I've had these figures on my desk for the last few months and only recently had a chance to go out and photograph them. This particular set of Rei and Asuka has always been one of my favorites and I was excited to see them go on sale as an import back in March.


As per the norm of Pinky:St vinyl, these disassemble and their parts are interchangeable with any others from the line. This particular set came with two figures instead of the singular figure with alternate parts which is most typical.


I feel like the second set I received requires a slightly more "urban" background so photos will be up as soon as the opportunity arises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management